Our center's different elements coalesce to promote a strong scientific underpinning for protection and restoration of the region’s water resources, recreational lands and natural ecosystems.
Make a Difference, Invest in the Future
Help us in understanding and promoting unique, crucial research to protect and restore Florida’s water resources and nationally-recognized natural ecosystems.
Infrastructure & Technology
Help further develop research and infrastructure to better protect and restore our water resources, recreational lands and natural ecosystems.
- $25M: Consolidate all operations in single Science and Education building to expand laboratory capabilities and enhance collaborative efforts.
- $10M: Build new Field Operations Center to support unique research and house key equipment.
- $250K: Support acquisition of critical analytical and field equipment necessary to conduct observations in real time.
Research & Faculty
Support restoration efforts and inform policy through cutting-edge research and strategic recruitment.
- $1M: Endow a Named Professorship to expand work in aquatic ecology, biogeochemistry and aquatic toxicology.
- $500K: Fund Large Research Projects across key focus areas, including water quality, ecological monitoring, urban water, biogeochemical cycles and chemistry of wetland systems.
- $100K: Support for 3 year-long doctoral assistantships for graduate students to work with our experts.
Training & Education
Enhance the development of cross-cutting solutions and tools while engaging decision makers to impact human and ecosystem health in real time.
- $40K: Funds to support volunteer participation in research, education and outreach
- $30K: Support for high-risk, high-reward, rapid intervention environmental programs.
- $20K: Scholarships to support the education of 4 undergraduate students.
Ways to Give
There are many ways to support the amazing work we do.
11200 SW 8th St, CASE 450
Miami, FL 33199
Leave Your Legacy
Make a difference that will last a lifetime. Endowed funds create a permanent impact and provide ongoing support for future discoveries and exploration.